Privacy & Security Policy
Our Commitment To You
At HeHealth, your privacy is a top priority. Your privacy is at the core of the way we design and build the services so that you can fully trust them and focus on getting the care you need! We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information, and we do not take this lightly.
We design all of our services with your privacy in mind. We involve experts from various fields, including medical, engineering, legal, security, product design, and others to make sure that our decisions are taken with the utmost respect for your privacy.
No Children Allowed
Our Service is restricted to individuals who are legal adults, generally eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not permit individuals under the age of 18 using our Service. If you suspect that a User is under the age of 18, please report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
When you use HeHealth Service, we collect Personal Information about you. We also collect information about your interactions, use, and experiences with our Service and receive information from third parties.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information by using the Service, you are agreeing to the processing and storage of your information in Singapore and countries outside of Singapore, which may have data protection laws that differ from laws in your country. Information collected by HeHealth consists of the following and constitutes a “Case” and applies to the Service.
- Information about your username, symptoms, history, age, gender, etc.
- Images of the User’s condition. These images are generally non-identifiable but may be identifiable if the user submits images of the face. We encourage users to submit images that are regarded as having no identifying features.
- When you opt to purchase our paid service, you provide us with information related to the purchases you make, and our third-party payment processor (Stripe) with information such as your debit or credit card number.
- Customer payment information via third parties (Stripe) is stored separately from Customer Cases. We do not have access to Customer’s Personal Information via our third-party payment processor.
- To enhance and individualise your experience with the Service, we may use small files called “cookies” on our websites that let us know that you are a prior user and help us ensure that your information is directed to you. We also use services on the web that help us improve your customer experience. We do not use these services to collect information about you for any other purpose.
What We Do With Your Personal Information
he main reason we use your Personal Information is to deliver and improve our Service. In general, we use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with the Service associated with your HeHealth account.
- Answer your inquiries and provide you with support.
- Improve our Service and develop new ones. Conduct surveys or obtain your voluntary feedback about our Service.
- Ensure legal compliance and protect our interests as a company.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take the privacy and security of your Personal Information, including information considered sensitive, seriously. We use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure, and HeHealth cannot guarantee full security of your Personal Information. Individuals who have specific concerns about how their data may be protected are advised not to use the Service. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
What We Share Your Personal Information
To enable you to get the Service you need, the main sharing of User’s information is with Professionals (doctors). We also share some types of Users’ information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services. For example, with our service providers and partners. We use vendors to help us distribute, market, and improve our services, such as data hosting and maintenance, analytics, marketing, advertising, payment processing, and security operations.
Update and change